Extend your knowledge of your customer
Contact data fields
Create up to 400 data fields to store information against customers in your account. The more useful data you can collect on them, the more you can segment, target and personalise your campaigns and generate better response rates.
As dotmailer integrates with best-in-class technologies, you can pull contact data from your existing systems to trigger email campaigns such as newsletters, special offers and abandoned cart emails.See all integrations
The complete guide to uncompleted surveys
An incomplete survey doesn't mean incomplete data
If someone doesn't complete your survey – or doesn't click save on the last page they completed – don't worry!. You’ll still get those responses fed in to your reports in real time, giving you more data on that person than you had to begin with.
Re-engage with customers who didn't complete your survey
Respondents who start but don’t finish a survey aren’t lost. You can identify those who’ve completed the first page of a survey and follow up with a targeted email to get them back on track.
Reduce your survey drop-outs
Find and fix common drop-out points in your live surveys for a better completion rate. You no longer need to worry about respondents dropping off in multi-page surveys; monitor the stages where they’re trailing off and use your findings to make amends and enhance your data collection.
Seamless survey data synchronization
Grow your lists and keep them healthy
Grow and enrich your email database with minimum effort and maximum results. Our surveys and forms tool is seamlessly integrated within dotmailer, so you can:
- Automatically feed captured data into your dotmailer account, updating your segments in real-time and building a profile of your contacts
- Dynamically tailor your survey based on the answers you receive
- Automate event and 'sign-up' campaigns with integrated triggered emails based on survey submissions
- Personalize forms by automatically pre-filling survey fields with data you already hold on your contacts in dotmailer, to boost submission
- Automatically clean, update and enrich your marketing database so your contact data doesn't go stale