- London Bridge
- Job description:
dotmailer is a global email marketing automation SaaS platform headquartered in London. Our powerful yet easy to use email marketing automation platform enables large global enterprise and SME marketers to efficiently create, manage, and deliver effective one to one campaigns. We also provide expert email marketing advice and services for businesses seeking to maximise customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
We continue to experience exciting growth in our business since we began in 1999. As part of this continued growth, we have expanded our operations across the UK, Eastern Europe and the USA with offices in London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Belarus, New York, Capetown & Sydney.
Our website is a key marketing channel. We’re looking for an experienced, well-rounded, hands on digital professional to ensure this important asset is always performing to its optimal level.
- Brief the in-house website development team
- Ensure our website accurately portrays the dotmailer products proposition in the marketplace
- Keep the website always moving forward. Thinking outside the box and identifying creative opportunities for a better website
- Analysis of website performance based on data and make suggestions to increase traffic and conversion points in a B2B SaaS marketing funnel.
- Implement the outcomes of analysis, e.g. SEO best practices, Content, UX, & UI improvements etc.
- Highly experienced in defining and delivering initiatives to improve conversion e.g. continual A/B & MVT testing of website to optimise results,
- Form strong working relationships with people and in and outside the department.
- Provide regular reports on new initiatives, data insights and key results.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience working with, or preferably project managing implementation of a large scale multi-lingual CMS-driven website.
- Proficient in Google Analytics setup, analysis, customisation and refinement techniques.
- Ideally had some exposure to Microsoft Dynamics CRM & Reporting tools.
- Exceptional at problem solving & removing development roadblocks.
- Good at building working relationships internally and externally with partners and suppliers.
- Driven and motivated to develop and grow processes through continuous feedback and improvement.
- Remain up to date with latest tools and best practices needed for this role.
Here at dotmailer we're serious about being the best but relaxed about many other things. The successful candidate will walk in to an enjoyable working environment as well as the opportunity to become part of a thriving and rapidly growing, award winning company.