Website and Optimisation Manager
- London Bridge
- Job description:
We’re a fast growing public company with an entrepreneurial spirit. Our website is a key marketing channel.
We’re looking for an experienced, well-rounded, hands on digital professional to sit within our 15 strong Marketing team based in London Bridge to ensure this important asset is always performing to its optimal level.
- Manage the in-house website development team based remotely in Belarus.
- Ensure our website accurately portrays the dotmailer products proposition in the marketplace.
- Keep the website always moving forward. Thinking outside the box and identifying creative opportunities for a better website.
- Analysis of website performance based on data and make suggestions to increase traffic and conversion points in a B2B SaaS marketing funnel.
- Implement the outcomes of analysis, e.g. SEO best practices, Content, UX, & UI improvements etc.
- Highly experienced in defining and delivering initiatives to improve conversion e.g. continual A/B & MVT testing of website to optimise results,
- Form strong working relationships with people and in and outside the department.
- Provide regular reports on new initiatives, data insights and key results.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience working with, or preferably project managing implementation of a large scale multi-lingual CMS-driven website.
- Proficient in Google Analytics setup, analysis, customisation and refinement techniques.
- Ideally had some exposure to Microsoft Dynamics CRM & Reporting tools.
- Exceptional at problem solving & removing development roadblocks.
- Good at building working relationships internally and externally with partners and suppliers.
- Driven and motivated to develop and grow processes through continuous feedback and improvement.
- Remain up to date with latest tools and best practices needed for this role.
We're serious about being the best but relaxed about many other things. The successful candidate will walk in to an enjoyable working environment as well as the opportunity to become part of a thriving and rapidly growing, award winning company.