Senior Sales Consultant UK&I
- London Bridge, Manchester
- Job description:
In this role, you would be joining our direct sales team at London Bridge and/or Central Manchester and focusing on developing our UK&I market. In addition to generating your own leads, you will be supported by dedicated outbound and inbound business development representatives, with leads generated from advertisements, trade fairs, our deep CRM, and word-of-mouth. You will drive the sale from start to finish before passing your new account over to our Account Management team to nurture and grow over the long term.
We are looking for new business sales people with a SaaS sales background (e.g. Email Service Providers, eCommerce platforms and System Integrators, CRM etc.) and the experience to recognize buying signals and to convert prospects with a consultative approach, listening and understanding where dotmailer can help their business, coupled with negotiating and closing skills and experience. You will be answering technical queries and handling objections, so while a background in email marketing is not essential, an awareness of its principles is beneficial.
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of dotmailer platform features, industry, pricing plans and service portfolio.
- Source and identify new sales opportunities using multiple outbound channels and strategies.
- Develop deep understanding of prospects objectives and challenges and deliver the dotMailer proposition against these elements.
- Responding to prospects briefs including RFIs and RFPs.
- Leverage your experience partnering with marketing, inside sales, sales engineering, channel managers, and delivery teams.
- Successfully coordinate dotmailer and client stakeholders to effectively manage client expectations.
- Conduct a consistently high volume of booked product demonstrations or discovery meetings with fully qualified prospects.
- Build and manage an active pipeline through the sales cycle to deal close.
- Deliver against monthly sales targets and pipeline commitments.
- Track all your activity in our MS Dynamics CRM.
Skills and Experience
- Proven success in a target-driven new business sales role – meeting and exceeding sales quota in a team-based environment.
- Experience selling digital technology and service solutions with Email Service Providers, MarTech, AdTech SaaS vendors, related eCommerce platforms and/or their System Integrators, and/or related agency ecosystems.
- Experience partnering with marketing, inside sales, sales engineering, channel managers, and client/professional services to work towards the close.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Strong phone sales, negotiation, communication, and presentation skills.
- Eligibility to work in the UK without sponsorship, with English fluency.
- A University degree is desirable.
- Formal sales training is a plus.
Founded in 1999 dotmailer has become an established leader in the provision of intuitive Software as a Service (SaaS) technology and tools for digital marketing professionals. We partner with 70,000+ clients in 150+ countries from offices on three continents. We are a profitable independent public company which is growing 25%+ a year, has cash reserves, and has an expansive foothold in the Americas and Asia-Pacific. Our core product suite includes: dotmailer - a powerful email marketing automation platform. Alongside our SaaS technology, dotmailer provides expert email marketing consultancy and managed services for businesses seeking dramatic growth through integrated, multi-channel engagement, conversion, acquisition and retention. We have the broadest range of eCommerce connectors with Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, and WooCommerce; and CRM connectors with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, OroCRM, SugarCRM, and Zoho CRM. As a successful digital sales professional you have options. You can enlist at a field sales outpost of an overseas software outfit, or you can join the #1 home-team in SaaS Marketing Automation at our global headquarters and rub shoulders with our company founders, executive management, platform engineering, product management and marketing, channel and account management, customer success, finance and human resources.