SDR / ADR / Inside Sales Representatives
- London Bridge
- Job description:
We’re looking for an Inside Sales Executive to join our growing team at dotmailer (www.dotmailer.com). Our powerful yet easy to use email marketing automation platform enables large global enterprise and SME marketers to efficiently create, manage, and deliver effective one to one campaigns. We also provide expert email marketing advice and services for businesses seeking to maximise customer acquisition, conversion and retention. We continue to experience exciting growth in our business since we began in 1999. As part of our continued growth, we have expanded our operations across the UK, Eastern Europe, the USA and Australia with offices in New York, Sydney, Manchester, Edinburgh, Cambridge & Belarus.
You’ll be responsible for developing new business opportunities though both inbound and outboard sourcing and qualifying, working with one other Inside Sales Executive. As the first point of contact with our prospects you’ll be building and maintaining a relationship by understanding their business needs and providing the solutions through our product features and services. This will lead to meeting or demo bookings for our team of Sales Consultants.
You’ll be ambitious, looking to build your career in an international technology company. Organised and detail focused, you’ll be a natural communicator with a good grounding from previous sales experience. You must be tech-savvy and passionate about technology providing solutions in a business to business environment. Experience in the email marketing industry is desirable. You’ll likely be building a career in Sales and in return we will provide you with development and experience to progress.
Role and responsibilities:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Build relationships with prospects by gaining insight into their businesses to enable you to provide solutions for their email marketing requirements
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of all dotmailer features, pricing plans and service portfolio
- Generate a high volume of booked product demos or discovery meetings with fully qualified prospects for our Sales Consultants
- Track all your activity in our Dynamics CRM
- Consistently meet or exceed all targets set
Skills and experience:
- 1-2 years of Inside Sales experience ideally within the digital marketing technology industry
- Strong communicator, especially over the phone
- Track record of over-achieving targets
- Tech-savvy and passionate about technology solutions
- Very organised and process-driven; capable of multi-tasking and time-management
- Experience working with a CRM
Our contemporary workspace and strong team working ethic promotes creativity and collaboration across all teams and offices.
We offer a competitive salary package, a great working environment in our vibrant offices in London Bridge and the opportunity to become part of a thriving and rapidly growing, award winning company.