- London Bridge
- Job description:
We’re looking for a Sales Manager to join our growing team at dotmailer (www.dotmailer.com).
Our contemporary workspace and strong team working ethic promotes creativity and collaboration across all teams and offices. We offer a competitive salary package, a great working environment in our headquarters and the opportunity to become part of a thriving and rapidly growing, award winning company.
We’re looking for a Sales Manager to lead our growing Mid-Tier Sales team. As the leader of the Mid-Tier Sales team you will be responsible for the overall success of the team as well as hiring, development and retention of a growing team. As a member of the leadership team in Sales, this individual will work with the UK Sales Director in rolling out key strategic initiatives for the team including process improvement, tools and knowledge base. You will provide leadership around sales skills, Pipeline management and Sales Process.
We offer an opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge within the digital marketing industry. We provide competitive uncapped commission, regular training and we actively work to provide a career path within the business.
Role and Responsibilities
- Help define and enforce the sales process and cycle and then work with the team to constantly improve this
- Working in partnership with the Sales Leadership team to exploit and identify new business opportunities
- Manage the Sale’s teams pipeline and report figures to the UK Sales Director
- Grow and mentor the sales team through regular training and one to one reviews
- Deliver against your team’s sales targets and pipeline commitments
- Ensure a fair lead assignment across the team
- Ensure your team’s CRM system is up to date and accurate
- Maintain and ensure sales reps hit their individual Sales KPI’s
- Develop the sale’s teams industry and Sales knowledge
- Proven Sales Experience
- Proven leadership skills with experience of managing a sales team
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Organised and efficient
- Personable, confident and outgoing; a proven ability to build rapport
- Ability to build a team
- Ability to excel in team-based environment
- Experience of digital marketing desirable, especially email marketing