Product Support Technician
- East Croydon
- Job description:
We’re looking for a 2nd Line Support Technician to join our growing team at dotmailer (www.dotmailer.com).
Our Product Support team provide 1st and 2nd line support to customers using core dotmailer functionality. Within 2nd line support, you’ll resolve inbound support requests from customer via phone, email and chat. These must be appropriately prioritised in line with our support SLA’s and issue details accurately recorded and categorised.
2nd line support predominantly deal with customer requests not resolvable by our 1st line team. These will likely be more advanced product questions, could involve use of product integrations (key integrations are with Magento, Salesforce and MS Dynamics) and requests from high profile customers. 2nd line support staff are likely to be proficient in HTML, have a good understanding of digital marketing and have strong troubleshooting skills.
Support issues that cannot be resolved by the 2nd line support team are escalated to our 3rd line support engineers.
We work in 24 hour shift patterns in order to support International clients, so you will need to be comfortable working from home outside of regular office hours.
You must have a fantastic customer focused approach, with the ability to understand customer requirements and ensure the right solution is delivered with appropriate communication.
- Provide direct end user support via telephone, email and chat, ensuring all interactions are recorded in our support ticketing system (Zendesk)
- Prioritise and categorise tickets, ensuring issues are clearly documented and required support succinctly summarised
- Manage your own ticket queue, taking ownership of issues and ensuring adherence to our support SLAs
- Escalate support tickets promptly where you are unable to resolve
- Communicate professionally with customers and internal teams
- Support the wider team in achieving high customer satisfaction with our support service
Experience & skills
- Great communication skills, oral and written
- A true 'people person’ with an awesome approach to customer service (particularly with high profile customer groups)
- Super-analytical with supreme problem solving abilities
- Excellent workload management and work prioritisation skills (especially when working under pressure)
- Previous experience with email marketing and/or related technologies
- Previous experience providing software support an advantage
- Previous experience with ecommerce and/or CRM software an advantage
- Good HTML knowledge and excellent all round IT skills
Our contemporary workspace and strong team working ethic promotes creativity and collaboration across all teams and offices.
We offer a competitive salary package, a great working environment in our vibrant offices on the 20th floor of Croydon's most iconic building and the opportunity to become part of a thriving and rapidly growing, award winning company.
Our powerful yet easy to use email marketing automation platform enables large global enterprise and SME marketers to efficiently create, manage, and deliver effective one to one campaigns. We also provide expert email marketing advice and services for businesses seeking to maximise customer acquisition, conversion and retention. We continue to experience exciting growth in our business since we began in 1999. As part of our continued growth, we have expanded our operations across the UK, Eastern Europe, the USA and Australia with offices in New York, Sydney, Manchester, Edinburgh, Cambridge & Belarus.