Sales Executive - UK
- East Croydon, London Bridge, Manchester
- Job description:
You will be joining our direct sales team at London Bridge. In addition to generating your own leads, you will be supported by dedicated outbound and inbound business development representatives, and leads generated from advertisements and trade fairs, and word-of-mouth. You will drive the sale from start to finish before passing your new account over to our Account Management team to nurture and grow.
We are looking for new business sales people with a SaaS sales background (e.g. Email Service Providers, ecommerce platforms and System Integrators, CRM etc.) and the experience to recognise buying signals and to convert prospects with a consultative approach, listening and understanding where dotmailer can help their business, coupled with negotiating and closing skills and experience. You’ll be answering technical queries and handling objections, so while a background in email marketing isn't essential, an awareness of its principles is beneficial.
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of dotmailer platform features, industry, pricing plans and service portfolio
- Source and identify new sales opportunities using multiple outbound channels and strategies.
- Develop deep understanding of prospects objectives and challenges and deliver the dotMailer proposition against these elements.
- Responding to prospects briefs including RFIs and RFPs
- Leverage your experience partnering with marketing, inside sales, sales engineering, channel managers, and delivery teams
- Successfully coordinate dotmailer and client stakeholders to effectively manage client expectations
- Conduct a consistently high volume of booked product demonstrations or discovery meetings with fully qualified prospects
- Build and manage an active pipeline through the sales cycle to deal close
- Deliver against monthly sales targets and pipeline commitments
- Track all your activity in our MS Dynamics CRM
- Continually develop your digital industry knowledge and demonstrate commercial understanding
Skills and Experience
- Proven success in a target-driven new business sales role – meeting and exceeding sales quota in a team-based environment.
- Experience selling digital technology and service solutions with Email Service Providers, MarTech, AdTech SaaS vendors, related ecommerce platforms and/or their System Integrators, and/or related agency ecosystems
- Experience partnering with marketing, inside sales, sales engineering, channel managers, and client/professional services to work towards the close
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong phone sales, negotiation, communication, and presentation skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK without sponsorship, with English fluency.
- A University degree is desirable.
- Formal sales training is a plus.