New Business Account Executive
- London Bridge
- Job description:
We're looking for a great Software New Business Executive to join our growing sales team at dotmailer (www.dotmailer.com).
Delighted to be awarded Platinum Technology Partner status by Magento, check it out here --> http://bit.ly/1N9dKnz
Coming from a SAAS, Marketing or Email background, you'll have the experience to recognise buying signals and to convert these prospects with a consultative approach, understanding where dotmailer could help their business, coupled with a natural negotiating and closing ability. You’ll be answering their technical queries and handling any objections, so whilst a background in email marketing isn't essential, an awareness of its principles is beneficial as is experience of selling over the phone.
This role remains 100% new business.
You will source leads and have first contact the CMO, Marketing Manager, Marketing teams or key decision maker responsible for marketing budget. You will then consult and impart your knowledge on our platform ensuring all queries are answered and full confidence is developed in utilising the dotmailer platform. Once a contract is signed, clients are then passed to an Account Manager to grow and manage.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Source and identify new sales opportunities
- Cold calling
- Build relationships with prospects by gaining insight into their businesses to enable you to provide solutions for their email marketing requirements
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of all dotmailer features, pricing plans and service portfolio
- Conduct a high volume of booked product demos or discovery meetings with fully qualified prospects
- Track all your activity in our Dynamics CRM
- Consistently meet or exceed all targets set
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years of New Business Sales experience with minimum 1 year in the solution sales area
- Ability to locate information on prospect clients
- Strong communicator, especially over the phone
- Track record of over-achieving targets
- Tech-savvy and passionate about technology solutions
- Experience working with a CRM such as Dynamics, Salesforce or Magento
We offer a competitive salary package, a great working environment in our vibrant offices in London Bridge and the opportunity to become part of a thriving and rapidly growing, award winning company.