Director of Customer Success
- East Croydon, London Bridge
- Job description:
We’re looking for an Director of Customer Success to join our growing team at dotmailer (www.dotmailer.com).
Our contemporary workspace and strong team working ethic promotes creativity and collaboration across all teams and offices. We offer a competitive salary package, a great working environment in our headquarters in London Bridge and the opportunity to become part of a thriving and rapidly growing, award winning company.
At dotmailer our ethos if our customers succeed, so do we. From product development to marketing to customer support our goal is to make sure our customers are deriving success from our product.
dotmailer is currently seeking a Director of Customer Success in UK / EMEA. This is a new and highly visible role, elevating Customer Success to the dotmailer Senior Leadership Team. The successful candidate will lead a team of over 30 Customer Success professionals who own the customer relationship and are responsible proactive customer engagement driven by analytics and a solid understanding of the customer lifecycle. This person will leverage not only people but also process and technology to deliver customer success.
- Grow revenue from base of over 3,000 existing clients in a SaaS subscription based model
- Lead Customer Success team of over 30 individuals
- Establish team structure based on understanding and analysis of client base
- Define team roles & responsibilities to meet customer needs and provide development paths for employees
- Invest time in team development and training for continuous improvement
- Define team KPIs and reward structure to motivate and achieve team goals
- Ensure the complete post-sale success and satisfaction of dotmailer customers working within a Customer Success Organization that includes all post sales activity: Professional Services, On-boarding, Training and Support
- Develop a view of dotmailer customer journey and customer success interaction points for different client profiles based on criteria such as: LTV, vertical, primary business focus (B2B, B2C).
- Harness available data from throughout organisation to develop customer KPIs, predictive indicators, health score, etc.
- Use data and analytics to determine which customers should be acted whether to reduce risk or capitalise on growth opportunity and create activities (QBRs, etc.) within the customer journey for driving success.
- Use survey, in-bound communications and personal interactions with a range of clients obtain an first hand picture of the customer experience
- Provide appropriate channels for efficient and effective customer issue resolution
- Maximise efficiency of the team – work to reduce effort on non-value add activities
- Identify and leverage company-wide resources to address any customer satisfaction, growth or renewal risk or opportunity
- Participate in company Senior Leadership team to provide overall organisational leadership
- Represent the voice of customer to peers in Marketing, Direct Sales, Product and Finance.
Skills & Experience
- SaaS, subscription model business background
- Marketing, marketing automation focus preferable
- Proven results leading Customer Success team of similar scale before
- Proven experience defining customer model
- CRM proficiency
- Data analytics proficiency
The key Success in this role will be demonstrated by measurable improvements in the following and you should be able to provide proven examples of similar achievements:
- Client churn
- Value from existing customers
- Customer experience and customer satisfaction
- Customer advocacy