Customer Success Manager
- London Bridge
- Job description:
We’re looking for an Customer Success Executive to join our growing team at dotmailer (www.dotmailer.com). dotmailer is a global email marketing automation provider headquartered in London. Our market-leading platform empowers our clients marketing and ecommerce teams to create engaging and relevant email marketing programmes. We continue to experience exciting growth in our business since we began in 1999. As part of our continued growth, we have expanded our operations across the UK, Eastern Europe and the USA with offices in Manchester, Edinburgh, Cambridge, Belarus & New York.
Our contemporary workspace and strong team working ethic promotes creativity and collaboration across all teams and offices. We offer a competitive salary package, a great working environment in our headquartersand the opportunity to become part of a thriving and rapidly growing, award winning company.
We’re looking for an Client Success Executive to join our growing Sales team. You’ll be responsible for building relationships with our existing clients and targeted on the renewals and retention and also to cross- and up-sell into their existing business; you will be provided with your own portfolio of clients. The role is largely telephone based; however as you progress there will be the opportunity to meet with clients face to face. Our approach is consultative and understanding our clients businesses is a key to success.
We offer an opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge within the digital marketing industry. We provide competitive uncapped commission, regular training and we actively work to provide a career path within the business.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage the sales cycle across a portfolio of clients, with an active sales pipeline
- You’ll be targeted on renewal and retention
- Create, identify and qualify selling opportunities by maintaining regular contact with your clients
- Grow the accounts in your client portfolio through cross- and up-selling
- Provide the highest levels of customer service
- Deliver against your sales targets and pipeline commitments
- Collaborate with other teams including Support, Client Services and Corporate Sales
- Maintain accurate and up to date records in our CRM system
- Maintain a high degree of account management and control
- Continually develop your industry knowledge and demonstrate commercial understanding
- In time, develop strategic growth plans for key accounts in your portfolio
- Proven success in a retention, growth and target-driven Account Manager role
- Ability to develop a portfolio of accounts and gain referrals where possible
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Organised and efficient
- Personable, confident and outgoing; a proven ability to build rapport
- Ability to excel in team-based environment
- Experience of digital marketing desirable, especially email marketing