Corporate ICT Systems Administrator
- East Croydon, London Bridge
- Job description:
We’re looking for a Corporate ICT Systems Administrator to join our growing team at dotmailer (www.dotmailer.com). dotmailer is a global email marketing automation provider headquartered in London. Our market-leading platform empowers our clients marketing and ecommerce teams to create engaging and relevant email marketing programmes. We continue to experience exciting growth in our business since we began in 1999. As part of our continued growth, we have expanded our operations across the UK, Eastern Europe and the USA with offices in Manchester, Belarus & New York.
Our contemporary workspace and strong team working ethic promotes creativity and collaboration across all teams and offices. We offer a competitive salary package, a great working environment working split site across our vibrant London headquarters on the river right next to London Bridge station and our offices on the 20th floor of Croydon's most iconic building, plus the opportunity to become part of a thriving and rapidly growing, award winning company.
You’ll be working in our Corporate ICT team, working across our back office ICT infrastructure. This is a hands-on role, working as part of the team. Day to day you’ll be working on our back office IT and telephony systems across our global offices, provisioning equipment and liaising with managed service providers. There are also a number of systems administration duties within the team. Whilst you and the team will also be working across our existing ICT processes, this is also an opportunity to evolve existing processes and develop new ones. You’ll be working closely with our Corporate ICT Manager, who will be directly line managing you.
You are likely to be an experienced Senior IT Support Technician or Systems Administrator, with experience in a 150-200 user environment, looking to take the next steps in your career by moving towards a management position. You’ll have been working in a small Corporate / Internal ICT team where you are looking after a bit of everything! We’re looking for an organised, flexible, personable team player who can cope with the constantly changing environment that we experience as a growing business. You’ll have great verbal and written communication skills, be an excellent problem solver, along with good analytical skills. You’ll also be an excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Managing the internal / Corporate ICT Helpdesk, being involved and technically helping end users where required.
- Creating reports for management on the health of the Corporate ICT Helpdesk and services
- All of the Back Office / Corporate ICT systems and infrastructure which includes:
- Email - a mixture of on-premise and outsourced MS Exchange
- Telephone - a mixture of MS Lync and IP based PABX
- CRM - Microsoft Dynamics
- Internal network infrastructure
- Hyper-converged virtualisation environment – VMWare
- Managed MPLS / WAN infrastructure, firewalls and internet
- Backups - MS Data Protection Manager
- Assisting in looking after the Windows Development environments
- Being involved in or acting as technical lead in projects relating to the improvement of the Corporate ICT
- Internal and corporate licensing negotiation and management (Microsoft, Adobe etc).
- Procurement and provisioning of corporate back office servers, laptops and desktops
- Aiding improvement and supportability of the office audio visual equipment, providing a 2nd/3rd line of support if necessary
- Corporate mobile, tablet and fixed line services including ongoing management, administration, contract renewals and contract optimisation.
- Improvement and development of Corporate ICT policies and procedures
- Working with the wider Technology team where required on projects relating to the dotmailer SaaS platform.
Experience & skills
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems - Windows 7 and 8.1
- Windows Server 2008 to 2012 (+IIS experience desirable)
- Exchange - preferably cloud based
- Office 2010 to 2013
- Zendesk or other Helpdesk software
- Remote support software e.g. LogMeIn and Windows remote assistance
- Zabbix monitoring or other monitoring software
- Apple iPads, iPhones and other mobile/tablet devices
- Any CRM software experience - supporting, administering MS Dynamics CRM desirable
- VMWare ESXi, vSAN, vSphere and vCentre
- Dell hardware - laptops, desktop and servers
- Desirable but not essential: Linux CentOS
- Desirable but not essential: Office 365
- Desirable but not essential: ITIL foundation
- Contract management relating to 3rd party suppliers
- Looking after and supporting remote offices (preferably international - UK, Europe and the US)